Friday Evening Oct 5: 6:30pm to 11pm
Hutchinson Town Club – 200 East Sherman – $10 per person – Cash Bar
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Registration
- 7pm – 10pm – Free Photo Booth
- 7pm—11pm – Social hours with Hors D’oeuvres and cookies. Tea, Water & Coffee provided. Cash Bar.
Saturday Oct 6: Morning/Afternoon Events
- 4-person Golf: Contact Jerry Collins 620-474-3941 or email email@example.com for info.
- Oktoberfest Food & Craft Beer Festival at DCI Park 2nd & Main. www.downtownrodrun.com
- 10am – Tour HHS & Technology Center, Remodeled Sports Arena and HCC Gardens (Meet in front of High School)
- All Day – Hutchinson Rod Run: Downtown from Avenue B to 3rd Ave.
- 1pm – 3pm – ‘Class of 68 is turning 68’ – Birthday Cake and Cookies and drinks served at Delos Smith Senior Center, 101 West 1st Ave. Extra parking in back. Come inside and rest a while.
- 1:30pm – Hutchinson Art Center Guided Tour – 405 N Washington. Parking east side across the street on open corner lot. Newly remodeled center. Center is open 1-5pm.
Saturday October 6: Evening Event 6pm to 11pm
The Atrium, 1400 N Lorraine, Cash Bar – $25 per person
- 6pm – 7pm – Registration and Social Hour. Cash Bar
- 7pm – 8pm Buffet Dinner and Dessert. Cash Bar
- 8pm – 11pm Memories, Music, Dancing, Cash Bar
Sunday October 7, 2018: Brunch 10am to 1pm
Hutchinson Town Club – 200 East Sherman – $22 per person
- 10am – 1pm – Come & Go Brunch including breakfast and dinner options, with dessert, tea, water and coffee.
Hotel Update: The weekend of our reunion is a busy weekend in Hutchinson. The Hutchinson Rod Run will be on Main Street in Downtown Hutchinson and there are also events at the Fairgrounds. Cut off date is September 14 – do not delay as rooms are going quickly.
Please contact the hotel via phone directly to reserve a room. Be sure to tell them you are with the Hutchinson High School (HHS) class of 1968. There are other hotels in Hutchinson if you wish to find one on your own.
1401 1/2 E. 11th
Room rate $119.99 plus tax
1400 North Lorraine Street
Room rate $65.00 plus tax
Fairfield Inn & Suites
1111 N. Lorraine
Room rate – 10 –two bedded and 15 kings – $115 plus tax (Cutoff date – September 14, 2018)